Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to
understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. The
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes
specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual
concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge or consent
of the individual concerned.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as
well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal
information readily available.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the
confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in
particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other
information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or
disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and
secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to
leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we
cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting
such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look
at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act
1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or
email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be